Passengers aged 14 and over – think about these points, one day, just one of them could save your life:
- Are you sure that the driver is legal, not drunk or on drugs and will drive considerately?
- If not, have a ‘Plan B’ – money for a taxi, phone number for a reliable friend or relative who can collect you.
- Wear your seat belt, every journey, for the whole journey.
- Make sure that you wear the seat belt correctly (the diagonal section of the belt must be over your shoulder, not under your arm).
- If you feel unsafe as a passenger, speak up.
- Keep distraction to a minimum and let the driver concentrate.
Drivers – you are responsible for the passengers in your car.
New Child Seat Regulations The Road Safety Team has provided expert training and advice on the latest regulations for new child car seat products. Fire-Fighters at Gloucester North Fire Station have received refresher child seat check training including an introduction to...