Commuting by motorcycle for work can save both time and money and parking can be easier. But, to get the best out of your machine and your journey, consider the following tips:
- Never assume the driver has seen you and try and get eye contact whenever you can.
- Position yourself so that drivers can see you in their mirrors.
- Make yourself seen by drivers by what you wear, your position on the road and using your headlight in daylight.
- When filtering in slow moving traffic, take care and keep your speed down.
- Always approach junctions with caution to give drivers the chance to judge your approach.