We can support you
Courses available to you from the Road Safety Partnership:
- Car Driver Assessment.
- Minibus Driver Assessment.
- MiDAS (Minibus driver training).
- TAXI & Private Hire Driver Assessment.
- SAGE (Safer Driving with Age).
- Occupational Road Risk.
- Driving workshops and Charity support.
For pre-drivers we arrange services to help them develop suitable attitudes before they get behind the wheel or even take their Driving Standards Agency theory and practical test.
Driving theory test
If you are learning to drive a car, motorbike, heavy vehicle (LGV) or passenger vehicle (PCV) you can practice for your driving theory test with multiple choice questions from the Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency revision list for free at RightDriver.co.uk.
For those who pass their test we offer the ‘Pass-Plus Scheme’ – a practical training course to improve skills and drive more safely. While it can be taken at any time it is most beneficial for new drivers in the first year of passing their test.
A Pass Plus registered & approved driving instructor (ADI) can deliver this scheme. More information is available here.
The best way to ensure you are the safest you can be on the road is consider advanced test courses. Don’t be put off by the term advanced. The courses bring increased safety, improved fuel economy, reduced stress and can sometimes lower insurance.
Several options exist for Gloucestershire drivers:
- ROADAR (RoSPA advanced Drivers and Riders).
- IAM (Institute of Advanced Drivers) for Drivers, Riders and Cyclists.
- www.iamroadsmart.com/groups/gam – Gloucestershire Group of Advanced Motorists
- Diamond (Driving Instructors Association).
- www.cirencester-advanced-motorists.co.uk – Cirencester Group of Advanced Motorists